We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to mix live music and audio for our productions. You will set up and breakdown and operate sound equipment in live events to ensure the best acoustic results. No live experience needed but some knowledge needed. If you possess a creative mind and a good ear, professional, and dedicated we’d like to hear from you.
- Follow instructions and details from sales team, band leaders, office team etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events.
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to live audio.
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio
- Collaborate with lighting, camera and other people
- Resolve technical issues when they arise
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity
- High school diploma; Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field is a plus but not necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Internship
- Multiple locations