- Where can I find your Covid-19 guidelines?
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By purchasing a ticket, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether occurring before, during, or after the event, however, caused or contracted, and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against the Event Organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
You expressly agree to comply with all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinances, regulations, and rules of the Event Organizers when attending the event.
- Do I need a covid test/be vaccinated to attend this event?
- Neither, but Hit The Switches will enforce all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinances, regulations, and rules set forth for large gatherings/events regarding Covid-19.
- Do I need to wear a mask at this event?
- Hit The Switches will follow all Federal, State, and Local laws, ordinances, regulations, and rules set forth for large outdoor gatherings/events regarding Covid-19.
- I bought a ticket but tested positive for COVID before the event, offering refunds?
- Our ticketing partner will make ticket insurance available for purchase in case of non-attendance.
- Is there a medical tent/emergency services?
- Yes, the medical tent can be be the entrance to the festival grounds.