As a customer service oriented security professional, your duties include observing and reporting activities and incidents at an assigned client site. This may include providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel, making periodic tours to check for irregularities and inspecting protection devices and fire control equipment. Additionally you are responsible for preserving order and making sure that regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises are followed. Some positions require driving as a part of the duties, so candidates must meet Company safe driving requirements.
This position is ideal for those who have open availability, a passion for customer service, are comfortable writing detailed reports and enjoy working with others. Those with customer service and previous security experience are preferred!
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for the safety and wellbeing of guests and fellow employees
· Patrols all sections of the property to identify safety hazards and breaks in security
· Provides assistance to civil and law enforcement authorities including testimony in court and other administrative hearings
· Assists guests with all lost and found
· Enforces all company policies and procedures
· Complies with policies regarding attendance guidelines, all regulatory guidelines, departmental policies and procedures, and company policies
· Assists injured guests and applies first aid as necessary until professional help arrive
· Checks identification of guests to ensure that only those 21 years of age and older are in the gaming areas, bars, and venues
· Escort employees with assets and sensitive keys
· Monitors and observes the parking lot and garage for disturbances, crime, fire hazards, and undesirable persons and then reports these issues to a Security Supervisor.
· Completes written reports as assigned
· Carries chips and paperwork to and from the Table Games and Cashier areas
· Observes and verifies slot drop transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year experience in a position with direct guest contact required.
- Must possess excellent customer and employee relations skills.
- Must have a valid drivers license with no suspensions, DUI or more than 2 moving vehicle violations within the last 3 years.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to successfully complete the Security Service Officer Documentation Assessment.
- Must have valid California Driver’s License with no DUI’s or Suspensions within the last three years.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to work and stand inside and outside, sometimes in heat in excess of 115 degrees or cold as low as 10 degrees.
- Must be able to physically restrain adults who weight more than 200 pounds.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip, carry heavy loads, and maneuver quickly on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 60 pounds.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 150 pounds.
- Must be able to make rational decisions when handling guest and employee issues.
- Must be able to see and remember the specific details of incidents and persons.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Responds to visual and aural cues.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights, and dust.